Enhanced Reality

Why spend time in a virtual reality when you can enhance the reality you already have with technology? And what happens when it's hard to tell what's real and what's "enhanced"?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Weird and proud of it. But what is a Spak Kadi?

Friday, November 19, 2004

Repurposing

I am repurposing this site, since I obviously am not prolific enough to generate more than a couple of short stories, much less an entire novel, in a month. This will now become my general fiction site. Most of my fiction will have some recurring technologies, some of which were introduced in my one and only entry for this novel. I also have characters that I have grown through the years that may appear and reappear. Now that the temporal pressure is off, let the creativity begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home